Who Can Do This Course?
- This is an advance level professional development course for all the young aspirants looking forward to shape up their career in the field of OSHEQ (occupational safety, health, environment and quality). This course is specially designed for the young fresh individuals and the HSE professionals already working with the role and responsibilities of occupational safety & health.
- 1. An Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
- 2. OHS Rules and Legislations
- 3. Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- 4. Hazardous Substance Handling
- 5. Fire Safety
- 6. Work At Height
- 7. Personal Protective Equipment
- 8. Confined Space
- 9. Accident Reporting & Investigation
- 10. Environmental Management System.
Key Topics Covered
- International standards for health and safety at work
- Implementation of health and safety management systems
- Identification of workplace hazards
- Methods of hazard control
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
- The registration can be completed via online registration form.
- The course fee can be paid via online transfer, cheque, bank draft or cash.
- Free study material, notebook / writing pad, printing material, stationery etc.
- Free lunch & refreshment. (1 lunch and 1 tea for 10 days trainings).
- Free hostel facility.
- Free Wi-Fi internet facility (24 hours).